Wednesday, December 5, 2007

When I browse trough the digg.com every day in my life and I used del.icio.us to manage my bookmarks, I got an idea to create human powered search engine using concepts of above two web applications. In this human powered search people can create tags and add there favorite links to those tags. People who browse through these tags can vote according to there preference for links which are related to that tag. I you think one link is very much related to that tag he can vote for that tag to bring it to the top.
Accidentally today I found a site that implement idea similar to above. Actually this is better than my idea. It's called eureksterswicki. You can find it at eurekster.com. It allow you to create your own custom social search portal on your own topic. People can vote for your links available in your swicki page and it also support web widgets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment